β€œRaw food revelation!!! Just amazing πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—β€

El Cafe Blueproject
Reserve with
El Cafe Blueproject is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #989 of 9,594 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: El Born / La Ribera
Description: El cafΓ© of the Blueprojectfoundation is 100% ORGANIC, vegetarian, vegan and Raw with food options for celiacs. Our chef Javier Medvedovsky will open a new world for you if you have never tried RAW Food...and after a good healthy meal you can visit the foundation's exhibitions of world known artists as well as new themes of our emerging artists.
London, United Kingdom
“Raw food revelation!!! Just amazing πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Great place, modern and welcoming. The food is literally out of this world. I had the love sandwich which was so tasty and delicious. The the raw carrot cake...just wow!! Amazing coffee, incredible juices. Came back for a second visit today and might come back tomorrow. So good!!! Highly recommended!! Love love love β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

1 Thank Amy M

“Deliciously fresh & healthy lunch spot”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this wonderful little cafe on our wander through the El Born neighborhood toward the park & it was a very happy find! If you're looking for a break in traditional Spanish/Catalan cuisine & wanting something crisp, fresh & healthy, El Cafe Blueproject is the place for you. They also cater for several dietary requirements & the menu is clearly labelled to indicate these. The juice is freshly squeezed and a lovely combination, the sandwiches are heaven and the desserts are healthy too! We actually ended up back here twice after our initial visit.

Barcelona, Spain
“Fun vegan restaurant, don't expect Spanish cuisine”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Nice place, pleasant atmosphere, very good food that is vegetarian/ vegan and nothing Spanish about it (olives excepted). Teas, coffee, no alcohol. Hummus very good. Vegan burger is like mild non-spicy falafel. Mushroom burger creative and tasty. Breaded tofu also very good. Nice sauces. Dessert: sans sugar, au natural, and also worth considering. Prix fix was about $E15 per person, reasonable for this top quality food.

• Visited June 2014
Cascais
“Great place great food...very fine 'cooking' with raw options”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We discovered this place on happycow and it was another great tip! kind people serving super gourmet vegan food in a lovely atmosphere! We took the 3 course menu on a sunday for 17.00 euros including water...tasty and great presentation too!
at the same time its a foundation for artists with an exhibition space next door...so well eaten and money well worth spent!
Everything is organic!! Well done wishing you many many guests to enjoy this lovely place!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Globuli2012
Bucharest, Romania
“Great find!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I loved my experience at El cafe Blueproject! I was the only person in the restaurant at the time of my visit and the waitress made sure she is giving me full attention. She is so nice and funny and made me feel very welcomed there! The two guys from the kitchen were lovely too - we even got to sing a song by Tribalistas together (one of my favorite bands after my 5 month experience in Portugal). The food was totally delicious: I recommend you to try the "Love sandwich" and their raisin raw bread - it's to die for! They also have a cool art gallery right next door (an inside door is shared with the gallery, so that you can move from one place to another) - do take your time to visit it!

But, I have to mention that the 3 nice people described above only work until 4 pm, after this time another team gets in charge of the place. Unfortunately my experience with them was not so good. I came back the next day to get a sandwich to go, but it was 7:35 pm by the time I managed to get the waitress' attention and she announced me that starting with 7:30 pm they did not take orders any more :( I felt bad, because actually I came in the restaurant a little bit earlier, but she was busy taking care of a large group that decided to call it a night. They were paying separately for what they had, so this increased the waiting time for me...and meant no "Love sandwich" on the morning of my flight back home!

Anyway, this bad side of the story did not manage to ruin the wonderful experience I had during the first day. I would go back there anytime! :)

Visited March 2014