“Very good food for great price”
Review of Asian Curry Lounge - CLOSED

Asian Curry Lounge
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Poblenou
Neighbourhood: Poblenou
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

They have a menu for 8,5€ including starters, main dish, naan or rice and drink. I have been in many indian restaurants and I must that the curry chicken here is one of the best I have tasted. 100% recommended!!

1  Thank AleReyP

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I try many diffrent types of curry houses in Barcelona to introduce to my curry club and this one definitely scored high for various reasons.

The quality/price ratio was excellent. We tried 4 types of curries and loved them all. The service was fast and efficient not easy to find locally and the staff were more than friendly. The 29 persons who dined with me agreed we me when we voted on them Perhaps it lacks a little of atmosphere and cosyness as a restaurant but its location close to the beach and on the wonderful rambla poblenou made this one of my favorite especially in spring and summer

I will certainly be back and often. They so deserve to do well

2  Thank SoulmateBCN
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The Asian Curry Lounge is in Poblenou near the beach. The chef knows how to cater for fok who appreciate a spicy experience. It's great for a curry after a few pints in Kieran's bar across the road. Or for a selection of three tapas and a beer (a good deal for €7.50) after you've been for a swim.

1  Thank Dom S
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I took the advice of the previous peeps, and yes the tika is great. I Really enjoyed my meal. The value for money is great, and lovely guys, cold beer aswell. Great recommendation, ill be back.

1  Thank Burny79
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great authentic cooking, lovely kind owners.. Close to the beach, very cold beers, highly recommended!!