Last week we spent three nights at the Allada Apartment. The location is good (approx. 20 minute walk from Ramblas, less than 5 min. from Picasso museum and metro station). Our "duplex" was a small apartment with loft and balcony. The service is basically nonexistent with nobody readily available on weekends for questions, check-in or out. When someone was around they were very nice and helpful. You must bring all of your own toiletries including soap and shampoo. Based on price, I would stay here again, but only if nothing was available closer to Ramblas for a reasonable amount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona
- Allada Apartments Barcelona, Catalonia