The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£95.60
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £95.60
More Info
from £95.60
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

A perfect 5 hour ride. Challenging but scenic. Claudio is an excellent guide and cycling companion. I will definitely be booking another guided ride with him. Would recommend him most highly.

Date of experience: April 2017
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review. Great cycling around Sitges and not much traffic... if you know the roads!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I can't say enough good things about the two guided trips I took with Claudio and Montefusco Cycling. Both rides were trips of a lifetime and he is an excellent guide and skilled rider. The tours go to some absolutely phenomenal locations and the roads Claudio selects have your safety in mind. Claudio provided an excellent bike for the ride and worked with me to match rides to my ability. His communication in advance of the ride is excellent and his company provided transportation to and from the hotel to our ride location. I recommend this trip to people who want to see the beauty of Spain and the road less traveled.

1  Thank sean47kl

Thank you for your review. My pleasure to lead you to those 2 tours, probably some of the best roads you can cycle all over Catalonia, good choice!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I booked four days with Claudio including two rides around Barcelona and the Costa Brava and Montseny rides. The rides were perfect for me being used to riding at 15 to 16 mph in the UK though there was a bit more climbing.

Claudio was a perfect companion. His English is superb and we discussed a wide range of topics during our rides and over lunch.

The rides were all very enjoyable particularly the one through the Montseny mountain range which was the best riding experience I've had: beautiful scenery, very good road conditions and almost no traffic. The 15 mile descent is one that I very much want to do again.

All in all a most enjoyable cycling holiday.

1  Thank JonathanCalverley

Thank you very much for your review! My pleasure to guide you, and also very good training sessions!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I came to Girona for a couple of days of riding while on a business trip in europe as i heard so many great things about the area. I contacted Montefusco Cycling and said i was going to be in the area for a couple of days but was looking to book 1 ride with a guide in the 50k range. He hooked me up with Macia who lives in the Girona area who met me on Saturday morning outside my hotel at 10am sharp. the weather unfortunately wasnt great, with light rain which lasted for the first hour of our ride to Banyoles Lake. it was a fabulous ride despite the weather. Macia, is very knowledgeable about the area and the 50k seemed to go by in an instant due to the scenery and fabulous conversation! It was such a great time that I booked with him to do another ride on sunday. this time we did a bit of climbing...Els Angels/Sant Pellaia. what a fabulous area to explore. Again, the ride was amazing but most importantly, it was like being out on the roads with a great friend. I was able to maintain my own pace and the 60k and 900m of climbing, went by almost too fast! Thanks to Montefusco Cycling, it was a great trip to Girona and i will most certainly come back again and book more time with them to explore even more!

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you very much for your review. Girona cycling is amazing, and we have great guides there!!

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Claudio was very knowledgable, had the right mix of professionalism and fun. Knows the area and where to get a good coffee. We enjoyed the route, saw some beautiful views of the city, we will definitely be back again!!!

Date of experience: February 2017

Thank you very much for your review. My pleasure to guide you to the best roads around Barcelona!