Review Highlights
Great cycling tour around Barcelona

I was looking for somewhere to visit for a long weekend over the winter for some cycling with... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Markcanary
Amazing ride with incredible views!

If you have more than 48 hours in Barcelona and value working out and picturesque views, then... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
574kyleh
via mobile

All reviews costa brava road bike great ride guided ride cycling experience great cycling great company vichy catalan gave a great tour amazing scenery barcelona area an excellent guide starting point penedes region tibidabo mountain day tour tapas
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Due to a metro strike and its traffic jams the tour didn't start on the beach. But nevertheless it was a great cycling tour to Tibidado. Claudio could make it as a city guide as well, he can tell you stories all the time. And he is a nice guy, because he is Catalan. This I noticed during lunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

A great trip. The riding, cycling routs and the hotels were perfect. Most importantly Claudio and team are great guys. Really fun to be around and very helpful. Everything went off without a hitch.

If you want to do some epic riding in some of the most beautiful places to ride Claudio and team are the choice.

Date of experience: May 2017
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review! We love leading groups to the best roads in Catalonia, it was our pleasure to put together a nice trip as the one you did!

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have been to Barcelona quite a few times and I promised myself that my next time I would do something different outside the city itself. Well, I just did that. I went to Girona - a beautiful town center of cycling in Catalonia. Claudio from Montefusco Cycling went out of his way to accommodate my needs which included having an e-bike. He did not have that in his portfolio but went out to add that type of bike to his offering. We did the medieval villages and the Penedes wine region. It was fantastic. If you really want to do something different in your next trip to Barcelona talk to Claudio at Montefusco Cycling. He will accommodate all of your needs for a great outdoor itinerary throughout this beautiful region.By the way, with the e-bike you don't have to worry about hills which become just another easy pedal.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words! Yes, that was a new experience to have those ebikes, and it was tough leading you in my standard bike, specially uphill!

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

A very nice ride with a really good guide. If i'll go back to the region i will probably contact Claudio again for another ride. I'll strongly recommend it.

Date of experience: May 2017

Thank you very much for your review! Great cycling around Sitges!!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

I have been exposed to many guides over the years from ice climbing in Banff, heli-skiing in Revelstoke, ski mountaineering in France to climbing Denali and I can say that Claudio is a Top Shelf guide! He was full of energy and very kind. He knows the area extremely well as he grew up in Barcelona. The bike I rented was in excellent shape, well maintained and a high tier bicycle. He did everything to make sure it was setup perfectly for me when I arrived. I forgot my pedals and he set me up with shoes and pedals at no extra charge (helps that we wear the same size). I race Cat 1 MTB and Cat 1/2 Cyclocross in the States and he put together a great, challenging training ride for me (55+ miles, 5400+ vertical feet, 3:38 hours). I highly recommend him if you are going to be in Barcelona and need some long training rides with excellent climbing.

Aaron Provance

Date of experience: May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a real challenge pacing such a strong rider! Great fun!