Review Highlights
Great way to spend the day on two wheels

This was the absolute perfect way to explore the hills of Barcelona all the while get a... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Linnea R
Minnesota
Great Trip Planner

2 buddies and I were fortunate to find Montefusco Cycling. Claudio went to exhausting lengths to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
fongkong
Denver, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$34.58
from US$109.44
from US$35.73
from US$34.58
More Info
All reviews road bike costa brava great cycling guided ride cycling experience nice bike great company grand tours vichy catalan amazing ride gave a great tour great trip amazing scenery barcelona area an excellent guide starting point penedes region
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a fantastic guided ride through the city and hills around Barcelona. Claudio met me with a bike at my hotel. He was very flexible with the time as I wanted to start at 7:00 AM so I could spend lunch with my family. The route and bike were perfect. If you are in town even for a short period of time, I would highly recommend booking a bike an tour with Montefusco as I cannot think of a better way to really see a city than on a carbon road bike.

Thanks Claudio for the great ride, it was one of the highlights of my vacation and I will be back to take another route!

Jeff

Tips:
I brought my own shoes and pedals, but I think they would have provided SPD's pedals if needed.
They provided a helmet, water bottle and water.

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Jeffrey O
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Claudio picked us up from our hotel and had 2 perfect carbon road bikes for us. The fit was great and the route was awesome because of what we got to see. It was definitely a challenge, but the greatest way to see Barcelona.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Claudio designed and led a fantastic cycling trip for six friends from work. He was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the planning phase and designed a perfect trip which involved us cycling along some of the best roads we've ever experienced! We cycled for two and a half days around Girona ending up in Barcelona. Claudio was great fun along the way and set a healthy pace which kept us all going! We were also lucky enough to have Sergi (Claudio's colleague and professional photographer) on the trip too to capture the memories. Thanks again for a top trip Claudio and showing us what great cycling there is in Catalonia! Hope to be back soon.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Due to a metro strike and its traffic jams the tour didn't start on the beach. But nevertheless it was a great cycling tour to Tibidado. Claudio could make it as a city guide as well, he can tell you stories all the time. And he is a nice guy, because he is Catalan. This I noticed during lunch.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

A great trip. The riding, cycling routs and the hotels were perfect. Most importantly Claudio and team are great guys. Really fun to be around and very helpful. Everything went off without a hitch.

If you want to do some epic riding in some of the most beautiful places to ride Claudio and team are the choice.

Date of experience: May 2017
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you very much for your review! We love leading groups to the best roads in Catalonia, it was our pleasure to put together a nice trip as the one you did!