The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£95.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £95.95
More Info
from £95.95
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We did a 5 day self-guided bike tour from Girona, down the Costa Brava, and ended in Barcelona. Claudio created a fantastic route on scenic, backcountry roads. He recommend great places to stay and lunch stops along the way. The trip was just perfect, and we highly recommend using Claudio for your next bike tour!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank KTletsgo
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had a fantastic guided ride through the city and hills around Barcelona. Claudio met me with a bike at my hotel. He was very flexible with the time as I wanted to start at 7:00 AM so I could spend lunch with my family. The route and bike were perfect. If you are in town even for a short period of time, I would highly recommend booking a bike an tour with Montefusco as I cannot think of a better way to really see a city than on a carbon road bike.

Thanks Claudio for the great ride, it was one of the highlights of my vacation and I will be back to take another route!

Jeff

Tips:
I brought my own shoes and pedals, but I think they would have provided SPD's pedals if needed.
They provided a helmet, water bottle and water.

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Jeffrey O
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Claudio picked us up from our hotel and had 2 perfect carbon road bikes for us. The fit was great and the route was awesome because of what we got to see. It was definitely a challenge, but the greatest way to see Barcelona.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Claudio designed and led a fantastic cycling trip for six friends from work. He was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the planning phase and designed a perfect trip which involved us cycling along some of the best roads we've ever experienced! We cycled for two and a half days around Girona ending up in Barcelona. Claudio was great fun along the way and set a healthy pace which kept us all going! We were also lucky enough to have Sergi (Claudio's colleague and professional photographer) on the trip too to capture the memories. Thanks again for a top trip Claudio and showing us what great cycling there is in Catalonia! Hope to be back soon.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Due to a metro strike and its traffic jams the tour didn't start on the beach. But nevertheless it was a great cycling tour to Tibidado. Claudio could make it as a city guide as well, he can tell you stories all the time. And he is a nice guy, because he is Catalan. This I noticed during lunch.

Date of experience: May 2017