The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£94.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £94.49
More Info
from £94.49
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Claudio was an excellent host for me last week. I found him by chance on the internet. He responded quickly and help set up the ride. Claudio friended me on strava to determine what type of ride to provide based on skill set. He picked me up at the hotel, provided a really good bike to use with a water bottle. We Did 4 climbs and covered 50 miles. I could have kept going but sadly had to return to the city for family activities. Claudio is a great cyclist, and very friendly riding companion. If you need someone to ride with in Barcelona with out a doubt Claudio is your guy!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Claudio is the best! He arrived at my hotel on time with a great machine. He led a terrific ride through the hills overlooking Barcelona. Great climbs, beautiful scenery and cool descents. A wonderful day and highlight of my visit. So much fun. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I have just enjoyed a highlight of our gap year. Claudio tenderly guided me up to the view and the church called The Temple of Sacred Heart in English. Our ride was 57kms, and I was very rusty at the start, and on the climb. Firstly, the bike was in great shape, and great to ride. Secondly, Claudio is a gentleman and scholar, and was happy to chat to me about all topics while I laboured. Finally, the ride was great, and gave me a taste of Spain, polite motorists, and should have helped my fitness levels if I done drink too much tonight.

I highly recommend Claudio to any keen cyclists looking to hire a good road bike, and looking for a safe challenge.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great biking, cuisine, winery experience in the Penedes region, thanks to Claudio and his exceptional hospitality.I suggest to all rider who is looking for great experience, challenging uphills and beautiful and jaw dropping downhills, even in January the weather was not less than 10C, which is ideal for bikers arriving from Budapest, Hungary in this part of the year😀

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Claudio really couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. Lending me some leggings for the cold weather and a helmet too... Obviously bike in perfect condition and excellent too! But he went above and beyond what could be expected... and great guide, lovely 60km route, on smaller cycling friendly roads, and taking great care that all was in good order. Highly recommended if you are visiting or new to the area. Gracias :-)

Date of experience: December 2017