Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from US$118.24
More Info
from US$118.24
More Info
All reviews costa brava cycling experience ironman barcelona great route great guide bike tour claudio ride cyclists bikes falls challenging girona scenery cleats pace penedes
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2018

After contacting Claudio after renting a bike for delivery to hotel in Montserrat he checked sizing and riding requirements and offered the service of guided ride to get to know the area. As I didn't know what times I'd be riding I couldn't take that option on, so Claudio kindly sent me through some GPX files for rides from my hotel. We arrange for the bike to be dropped off at 9am and sure enough I saw the van pull up at 8:45. On going out to meet Claudio I was greeting by a real friendly guy obviously full of passion for cycling & the area. I was handed a full carbon BH bike with 105 gearing. On the cycling side the routes given were fabulous and the bike was bang on. I would like & hope to be back in the area some time to take Claudio up on some of the guided tours. Thanks for a great service.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Spent three different mornings out on the road this week with Claudio and the cycling was just fantastic, he organized everything perfectly, great bikes, picked me up from my hotel and took me on roads I would never have found by myself. He is great company, and really enthusiastic about both cycling and the region. I would highly recommend him to any cyclist planning a trip to the region who wants to get out on the road with the minimum hassle.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Claudio was an excellent host for me last week. I found him by chance on the internet. He responded quickly and help set up the ride. Claudio friended me on strava to determine what type of ride to provide based on skill set. He picked me up at the hotel, provided a really good bike to use with a water bottle. We Did 4 climbs and covered 50 miles. I could have kept going but sadly had to return to the city for family activities. Claudio is a great cyclist, and very friendly riding companion. If you need someone to ride with in Barcelona with out a doubt Claudio is your guy!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Claudio is the best! He arrived at my hotel on time with a great machine. He led a terrific ride through the hills overlooking Barcelona. Great climbs, beautiful scenery and cool descents. A wonderful day and highlight of my visit. So much fun. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I have just enjoyed a highlight of our gap year. Claudio tenderly guided me up to the view and the church called The Temple of Sacred Heart in English. Our ride was 57kms, and I was very rusty at the start, and on the climb. Firstly, the bike was in great shape, and great to ride. Secondly, Claudio is a gentleman and scholar, and was happy to chat to me about all topics while I laboured. Finally, the ride was great, and gave me a taste of Spain, polite motorists, and should have helped my fitness levels if I done drink too much tonight.

I highly recommend Claudio to any keen cyclists looking to hire a good road bike, and looking for a safe challenge.

Date of experience: February 2018