The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£94.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £94.49
More Info
from £94.49
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Claudio is a great guide. He sets a good pace and has some great routes to share. He cplanned a new route to avoid some incoming rain showers and still managed to take me over some great climbs, quiet roads and beautiful scenery. I’ll be booking again, that’s for sure!!!

Having Claudio meant that a ride from the centre of a busy city out into the countryside easy and hassle free.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Claudio was an awesome tour guide. We booked the hills around Barcelona tour with him. He was right on time to pick us up at our hotel on the day of tour and took us to the Tibidabo mountain for the fun bike ride. We were beginner to intermediate riders who have not done alot of hill climbing riding but Claudio customized the route for us and guided us well throughout the 70km ride. The bike ride was super fun and I would definitely recommend to anybody who loves riding bike and can take 4-5 hours out of their schedule to ride bike around Barcelona- ride was just pure fun. Thanks Claudio for the great experience!

1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I booked the Costa Brava tour with Claudio and am so glad I did, it was one of the highlights of my trips to Catalonia! Claudio is a great guy, quick to respond on communication, is friendly and speaks English very well. He’s also in good shape so we were able to ride together at a good pace that was challenging and fun for both of us. The route he guided me on is through one of the best cycling spots in the world. He rides safely and ensures that everything is going smoothly for his clients. The next time I’m back in the area I will certainly book another tour with Claudio at Montefusco Cycling. ¡Gracias!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Claudio Picked us up at our apartment promptly at 9am and drove us to the start which down by the beach. The first part was flat with a lot on a biking and running path. Then we crossed the river and we started to climb. We did two climbs both around 6K. The first wasn't so steep just gradual and after we came down we went a little further and then started to climb again. This time it was steeper but it was great. Claudio stayed with my husband and I the whole time. He was great. When we reached the church and amusement park we got a grand view of Barcelona. I was in line for the bathroom up there and met a women from New Jersey. she said

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Highly recommend Claudio and Montefusco cycling. We had two tours with Claudio, he was an excellent guide, bikes were great, the routes we great. We are experienced cyclists and Claudio extended the routes specifically for us. He was super friendly, knowledgeable and great company. The pick up from hotel was so convenient. He took a wide range of people the week we were there, and clearly caters for enthusiasts through to racers!

Date of experience: April 2018