Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from US$118.24
More Info
from US$118.24
More Info
All reviews costa brava cycling experience ironman barcelona great route great guide bike tour claudio ride cyclists bikes falls challenging girona scenery cleats pace penedes
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2018

My husband and I organised this trip with Claudio via email. We are reasonably experienced bike tourers, but were fitting this trip in between other travel so wanted to be able to hire bikes and have our luggage transferred between hotels.Everything about our communication with him was helpful, accurate and easy.Claudio organised our bikes (which were great) and guided us out of Barcelona. The routes were as described as was the accommodation and they were fantastic.Along the way, he kept in touch with us and gave us extra ideas of things we may want to see or do.Claudio was great company as he guided us out of Barcelona and transferred us back and we learned quite a bit about local history and culture along the way.I highly recommend this trip and Claudio to you.It was a highlight of our trip to Spain!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018

Thank you very much for your review! It was my pleasure to have you as customers and to share the best roads in Catalonia with you. Also happy to know you enjoyed our hotel selection (I was confident you would do!). See you soon!!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My experience of riding this route was great. Claudio is very friendly and courteous, eager to talk about the region, cycling and he is very knowledgeable of the route. The scenery of this particular route was amazing. I will highly recommend contacting Claudio and his company and I am looking forward to return to take on the mountains of Girona.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your review, Antonio! It was a great day on the bike!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We rent our bikes by Montefusco Cycling and Claudio guided us as well through the amazing surroundings of Catalonia. The bikes are very good and Claudio is a very nice and enthusiastic guide. We really enjoyed our trip and recommend Montefusco if you want to explore Catalunia by bike.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I was in Barcelona for work but had some days free so reached out to Claudio who provided excellent communication and provided some suggested routes for my trip which included "Hills around Barcelona" and "Monteseny Mountains" tours, which included challenging excellent riding on good road surface and very few cars, followed by a great lunch in a local restaurant. Really enjoyed my trip and recommend highly.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Excellent company. excellent equipment. excellent tour knowledge of biking Barcelona. Claudio took the time to understand my riding level and match our 4 ride accordingly. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2018