Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from US$124.60
More Info
All reviews costa brava great ride cycling tour morning ride claudio cyclists bike falls route girona pyrenees van luggage peak
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

This is the second trip I have booked with Claudio. Once again he served up a relatively traffic free route on the roads above Barcelona. The views were stunning - well worth the effort.

With lots of trip options to meet different levels - I would definitely recommend building a tour with Claudio into your itinerary.

CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2019

Thank you very much for your review! You know our next step is Montserrat, being cycling or hiking!

Reviewed 24 March 2019

My ride with Claudio was a highlight during my stay in Barcelona. He picked me up with in a fully equipped van, supplied an excellent rental bike and few accessories that I accidentally left at home. We took over the Montserrat Monastery: a hilly and demanding 50 mile ride, 5000 ft elevation gain. The views and scenery were stunning. Claudio adapts to your pace. The experience ended with a delicious and much needed Catalonian meal at a local restaurant. I enjoy it very much our conversations in the van from and back to Barcelona. I highly recommend Claudio and Montefusco Cycling as a cycling outfitter.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2019

Thank you very much for your comments! You did a very good choice as Montserrat is a unique destination, and a tough ride!

Reviewed 21 March 2019 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed my ride on the surrounding hills of Barcelona with my guide Ernesto. My bike was great and Ernesto lets you ride at your own pace, quick or slow is no problem. I enjoyed the magnificent views of Barcelona and rode with confidence in my guide...Ernesto paced descents to perfection and made my trip very enjoyable.

Date of experience: March 2019
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! Ernesto is a great cyclist and most important, a gret guy. Proud to have him in our team!

Reviewed 18 March 2019

Everything was great and would do it again! We did the Hill of Barcelona tour.

In the weeks leading leading up to the visit, I emailed Claudio numerous times with several questions. The responses were prompt and informative. He suggested several shops for some bike gear, which were excellent.

I let Claudio know we were just starting out cycling and he modified the route the route for us. Also, Claudio asked questions of what we would like to do while riding. He showed nothing but professionalism and patience for us.

I would highly recommend Claudio and his tours for people coming to Barcelona.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your review! It was my pleasure to guide you and show such amazing roads we have around Barcelona!

Reviewed 13 March 2019

This was the absolute perfect way to explore the hills of Barcelona all the while get a challenging, yet fun bike ride in. My husband and I are avid cyclists and wanted to ride while we visited the city. The tour that Claudio put together suited both of our riding abilities and it was a highlight of our time spent in the city. Claudio is a personable and knowledgeable ride leader who make navigating the city and the surrounding hills easy and stress free. We highly recommend hiring Claudio if you're looking for a challenging and fun road cycling experience.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you very much for your review! Honored that our ride was a highlight of your time in Barcelona!