Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from US$124.23
More Info
All reviews costa brava great ride cycling tour morning ride claudio cyclists bike falls route girona pyrenees van luggage peak
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

I road with Claudio and his boys for 80km in/out from Barcelona and had an absolute blast. They road to my level, kept it very safe, and provided some interesting terrain and views. I would highly recommend riding with Montefusco if in Spain. I know I will again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CMontefusco, Owner at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Thank you very much for your review! That was a good experience for my boys also!

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Claudio is a keen and paisionate rider. Was an awesome day. We baked in the heat. His local knowledge is amazing. Highly recommend to any keen cyclists. The bike was full carbon and brand new which was a bonus.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you very much for your review! Happy that you enjoyed the tour (and the heat!)

Reviewed 28 June 2019

Fabulous day with Claudio. 74km in the region of Penedes. Claudio picked me up in Barcelona and dropped me off in Sitges. A wonderful local lunch was part of the day as was a great wine tour at the Torres Winery. Claudio brought a bike for me...put my pedals on...a helmet and water was provided. Claudio quickly knew what my fears were and pushed me to conquer it and to finish the absolutely lovely route. It was a hot hot day...35 degrees!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you very much for your review! And yes, cycling in the heat is pretty usual here in summertime!

Reviewed 26 June 2019

my wife and I took a 6 day unguided cycling trip along the costa brava from Barcelona to almost girona.The bikes were great and the set up was quick and easy. the accommodations and meals were quite nice.Claudio took care of most of the trip details which reduced travel stress significantly.highly recommend montefusco cycling.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your review! Barcelona-Girona selfguided trip in 6 stages is a great way to get to know the best roads in Catalonia!

Reviewed 21 June 2019

We are a group of 4 cyclists who wanted to do some of the more difficult climbs around Barcelona. Two of us hired BH cycles from Montefusco cycles and two had their own bikes. The first day we left from Barcelona and cycled through the city, along the beach and then up onto the hills. The weather was hot and the ride was challenging. Claudio kept the group together and safe at all times. The second day Claudio transported our group to Montserrat which we climbed twice. The first climb was more gentle and beautiful scenery. The second climb was straight up, and quite challenging in the high temperatures. Claudio took us on routes that we would never find by ourselves and showed us sights that not many get to see so we were very thankful for his guidance.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your review! My pleasure to guide you, specially coming from so far away!