The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£94.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £94.49
More Info
from £94.49
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2023

Great day with Claudio as my guide. The road from Tossa de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guixols has beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and coastline and challenging roads going both up and down. Claudio is a fun and patient guide and I learned a lot about the region. I would definitely do it again. Worth ever penny.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 20 August 2023

The ride was great and he adapted to my ability after we learned the incline was a bit too steep for me. We ended up taking some flatter paths and went out to see great views of the beach and Barcelona. He then gave great restaurant recommendations.

Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 31 July 2023

Claudio was an excellent guide! It was an amazing day exploring the hills of Barcelona to reach Tibidabo. During the descent Claudio suggested a stop at local shop - Guava Bikes. Talked to the owners about their really cool gravel bikes designed in Barcelona. Definitely want to try one on my next visit. Since we expected a hot and humid day, Claudio picked me up at the hotel for an earlier start. I had an Orbea Orca for the ride - it was well maintained and ready to go. 100% recommend Montefusco Cycling - don't miss it! So much more to explore when I'm back in Barcelona.

Date of experience: July 2023
Claudio M, Propietario at Montefusco Cycling, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2023

Thank you very much for your review! You are right, a lot of nice roads to explore around Barcelona!

Reviewed 25 July 2023

I thoroughly recommend Montefusco Cycling for a wonderful taste of cycling in and around Barcelona. Because of scheduling and doing other things in Barcelona I requested a bike and personal tour ride the day before. Although all the scheduled tours were full, the owner was able to arrange a ride in the Barcelona hills with his son as guide. He had a great Orbed carbon bike ready in the (almost perfect) size, installed my pedals and adjusted the saddle to the right height. They arrived on time at our Airbnb and I then had a terrific 4+ hour ride heading out of Barcelona and up to the higher hill around Barcelona, Tibidabu which has an amusement park and beautiful church. If one has more time -- and is faster than I am - there are several other hills to climb for an extended climbing day. Bruno - my riding buddy - was a terrific companion, describing the various areas we went through as well as a the current stages of TDF. Very glad I took advantage of the tie and highly recommend Montefusco Cycling for a great experience experiencing cycling around Barcelona.

Date of experience: July 2023

Thank you very much for your review! I am very lucky that I have 2 sons that help me with the tours!

Reviewed 21 July 2023 via mobile

Great cycling days with Claudio!

The bike was great, with nice fitting.

Claudio knows all the nice roads around and is an avid and passionate cyclist, i had a great time! 100% recommended !

Thank you very much for your review! That was a challenge to have a strong cyclist like you! Lot of fun!