The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£95.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £95.95
More Info
from £95.95
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2023

Claudio was friendly and enthusiastic, he supplied a .gpx route and recommended good places to stop for lunch.
The good quality carbon road bikes were supplied in excellent working order and condition.
I would recommend.

Reviewed 22 October 2023

Cycling in Barcelona wine country and cycle climb second day from Barcelona waterfront to Tibidabo
Claudio our guide was amazing

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 7 October 2023 via mobile

My wife and I enjoy cycling and try to book a cycling experience when traveling.
I liked the options suggested at the Montefusco Cycling website but we were somewhat apprehensive to the slopes.
Claudio was very reachable and answered all my questions. We rented a regular road bike for me and an e-bike for my wife.
Claudio picked us up at our hotel and took us in a 3 hour 40 miles tour north of Barcelona. We rode next to the beach with great views of the Mediterranean and then through small towns into a hill. The climbing was the most challenging part but the following down hill was fun and gave us great views of valleys and fields.
Claudio was informative and fun.
Without a question the highlight of our trip

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 September 2023

Great day with Claudio as my guide. The road from Tossa de Mar to Sant Feliu de Guixols has beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and coastline and challenging roads going both up and down. Claudio is a fun and patient guide and I learned a lot about the region. I would definitely do it again. Worth ever penny.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 20 August 2023

The ride was great and he adapted to my ability after we learned the incline was a bit too steep for me. We ended up taking some flatter paths and went out to see great views of the beach and Barcelona. He then gave great restaurant recommendations.

Thank you!