The hills around Barcelona by roadbike, private tour. Pick up/drop off included.

Book in advance
from
£95.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Montefusco Cycling
from £95.95
More Info
from £95.95
More Info
All reviews costa brava road bike cycling experience fantastic ride great route an excellent guide amazing scenery montserrat mountain own pace claudio cyclists bikes falls challenging descents sitges terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2024

I love Claudio’s personalized approach to tours! Ad an avid cyclist he chose a great route and set a great tempo. Not shy to put his nose in the wind (just throw me an elbow next time 😉). Whether touring or training, Montefusco cycling is a great choice!

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 11 March 2024

We booked a morning ride on the day of the Barcelona Marathon which our partners were running.
It was easy to book and Claudio always responded to enquiries quickly and was flexible to our requirements
The route culminating at the 500m church was excellent with outstanding views across Barcelona
Highly recommended

Date of experience: March 2024
Reviewed 29 January 2024

Very nice day in the hills around Barcelona with Claudio. Very accurate, good communication (perfect English!). He had a nice bike for me. The trip was a lot of climbing but with spectacular views.
Very nice conversations about professional cycling. He gives you the option to do an extra climb or to stop after 60 kilometers. The parts through the city are crowded but with Claudio as a guide it is easy. Lunch was good in a very nice restaurant if you love cycling.
If you want to explore outside Barcelona (and in the crowded city too) I would highly recommend you Claudio!

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 28 December 2023

As of this writing, Claudio had 281 excellent reviews, one very good and one lousy, so you get the general idea. I'll just review the Hills of Barcelona, which I did yesterday with Claudio, who teamed me up with another rider from the USA. We were compatible, which was great. The bikes were in excellent condition, as you might imagine. The three hills were not tough. The other rider was short on time, so we didn't do the fourth optional climb. The view from Tibidabo - after a 7K climb at maybe 4% - was beautiful. From there, we short-cutted back on a somewhat technical descent, but for any experienced rider one that isn't be too demanding, but fun. This tour - THOB - is not for inexperienced riders, as you might imagine. That's the only caution I offer. Good luck to all. I think you're gonna like this one.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 17 December 2023

I did a solo ride with Claudio through the northern hills of Barcelona. The ride was great with good conversation and quiet roads. The rental bike was in excellent condition and the experience was exactly as advertised. Highly recommended for any keen cyclists.

Date of experience: December 2023