I spent 2 nights at this property end of August. I got special deal, so I can say it was really a value for money for me. Room standard Hilton as you could used everywhere in Europe, which I think not bad at all. Room was well kept - clean and well stocked, although a bathrobe would have been a nice touch to use, while visiting the pool (A/C continously on everywhere in the hotel). The bed is comfy and the mirror in the bathroom had a heating, which is definitetly a positive! Also the shower curtain, finally a proper one in a hotel. Minibar did not have Red bull, which is pretty minor I know, but still a room for improvement! Pool area is great to relax & chill yourself. The bar at the pool is very easygoing with a very knowledgeable bartender, had a very delicious G&T, he played very well with the sweet, bitter, sour flavours! I think there is way more potential in the pool area - like creating a beach club atmosphere & so on...The lobby bar is a functional Hilton bar with low staffing level - which is not necessarely bad at all. The service is very friendly, timing and drinks are ok. Breakfast is usual Hilton breakfast with a local touch - I was able to find everything I need for a great start of the day. The "service" is very minimal - Saturday in the morning was hard to grab a clean table, but the issue was sorted out very quickly. The take away coffee cups are a very customer friendly idea, but a fitting top would be more useful!!!
Check in & check out was pretty quick, the agents both times were very effective - no issues happened. Front of the reception you can find 4 computers to check your emails or surf on the internet, printing your boarding pass, etc. The printer did not work properly, while I was there, actually I fixed both times by myself, small thing, but once you are in a hotel, probably you would expect, that somebody else (from the hotel staff) is going to own the "problem" and sort it out for you. By the way Wi-fi worked very good in all areas. All in all a good hotel in a nice location, but do not really expect a special, personal touch, just stay there and enjoy the amazing and beautiful Barcelona. Would I return & offer to friends & family? Yes, I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only at a 10 minutes’ walk from the beach, the Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona offers stunning views of the sea and spectacular morning rising sun, the perfect place if you wish to enjoy a fun family beach holiday, to have a cultural city break in Barcelona or to spend an unforgettable romantic weekend in Catalonia’s capital. 25 minutes from the airport, conveniently served by the Tram and Metro to reach the city center in just a few stops, the hotel is also facing Diagonal Mar Shopping Centre, one of the biggest malls in Catalonia with 240 shops. Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea the hotel has 433 comfortable and spacious rooms of which 110 are newly renovated premium ones, styled in serene and calm tones inspired by nature, cooled with air conditioning and featured with flat screen LED TV, safe and minibar. In the 2nd floor takes place an urban oasis called Purobeach Barcelona which was voted one of the best beach clubs in the world by Conde Nast Traveler. It invites to spend the day at the pool and enjoy the sun on the sunbeds while having a nice cocktail or smoothie. In addition the possibility to enjoy a relaxing treatment at the Spa while listening to the unique Puro Music with the resident DJ’s, and having the opportunity to discover the M3 cuisine concept with influences of Miami, Marrakech and Melbourne. A modern well equipped fitness center completes the leisure facilitate of the hotel. The Hilton Indigo's restaurant serves also delicious International and Catalan food. The Pistaccio Lounge bar is the perfect place for cocktail lovers wishing to start or end their evening in a relaxed atmosphere or simply enjoy the complimentary WI-FI to plan their next visit. The guest staying at the Executive Rooms can enjoy access to the Executive Lounge, a spacious place to relax, read or use complimentary internet access, also as all day refreshments, breakfast, afternoon snacks and Liquor and wine selection in the evening. Fancying spectacular city and sea views from its 15th floor terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Hilton International Barcelona
- Hilton Barcelona
- Barcelona Hilton
- Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona Catalonia