“New place to be”
Review of Jaime Beriestain

Jaime Beriestain
Reserve with
Jaime Beriestain is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,061 of 10,112 Restaurants in Barcelona
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Wonderful and flavourfull food in a fantastic place!
I'm still dreaming about the cheeseburger and the banoffee!
Do not hesitate to come for having lunch/ diner
Thank you Jaime for giving to Barcelona this super cool place!
I will be back soon

Reviewed 27 January 2014

It is certainly not easy to combine food, design, culture and great service, but Jaime Beriestain dose this exquisitely. We loved the atmosphere, the people and the food itself; if we stayed in Barcelona for another night we promised ourselves we would go back there for dinner! For our next trip to Barca this address will be our "secret" gem.

1  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Beautiful design, amazing service and awesome food!! Thank you!!!!
I love places like this, such a brilliant concept and definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have been going to Barcelona for years and this place is truly great; so cosy and welcoming! an absolute must see..

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I went for a week in Barcelona to discover its news stores and restaurants. And I found the perfect place, where I can do both. Not only the diversity and the quality of the products they sell is impressive but the taste and originality of the food is definitely worth swinging by.
I strongly recommend this great address for people who like interior design shops and nice café.

1  Thank Benjouille L