Loved this hostel. I stayed here alone, and there was a friendly, social atmosphere as a lone traveler. I stepped out to the nearby market and bought some snacks. I also ventured into the city after walking around the area. Very close to the train station, which was great as I was only in town for the night, coming from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Alberguinn! Whether it's at breakfast, the lounge or at the magical shared dormitories, in a hostel, you meet people, wonderful people, who travel as you do. This makes for great conversation in general but, in addition, these people become sources of travel information. Enjoy the familiar atmosphere at Alberguinn with your friends or make travel companions as you travel solo. We're located in the traditional district of Sants, with lots of typical bars and restaurants and the longest shopping street in Barcelona. Our friendly staff will show you all the spots you shouldn't miss in Barcelona, and give you interesting and authentic tips on things to do. Come and visit us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hotel Barcelona
- Alberguinn Sants Youth Hostel Barcelona, Catalonia