Paraiso Travellers Hostel
US$286
US$245
All reviewsgood sizeperfect locationsubwayramblaskeylockers
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Location was great walkable to centre and close metro station and nice coffee shop (Federal) right round the corner. Cool building and lovely room very spacious and nice having the balcony. I liked the old doors and decorated walls. Nice and warm. Shower was great, perfect temperature and great pressure. Staff were friendly n helpful. Didn't have any contact with other people staying there and didn't run into anyone, but I am sure if you wanted to you could, the common room seems cool. Cheers!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Nothing special. Our private room was quite a way into the hostel and the wifi didn't work in our room (but it did when we stepped out the door). There's a nice living area in the main building but it's not like you plan to spend most of your time indoors anyway so that's pretty redundant. I don't recall there being any food/meals available.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I'm so impressed of this place!
I liked everything, especially the leaving room, the kitchen and the bathrooms! So modern, clean fancy! Hahaah and we had luck just two of us in one room for 4 people, two nights for so little price in the heart of Barcelona! 10 minute from the Ramblas, 5 min. from metro stations and near you can find good places to eat!
Thanks for the service !

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have been to the Paraiso hostel for my short travel to Barcelona, unluckily I could stay just three days in the beatiful city and I have to say that the Paraiso was the best solution for me. In fact, I could enjoy the real Barna from a very centric position. The shops, the nightlife, the legendary Raval are just a few steps away. The staff was friendly and helpful with sound advices about, for example, what to do and where to eat. Rooms and service were way above average, considering the very cheap price. I defintely recommend it for a complete immersion in the magic atmosphere Barcelona.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed at Hostel Paraiso twice, once in May and again in June. Great location, convenient for everything and the staff couldn't be more helpful - great people. There's a nice living room and free wi-fi. Recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo