Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 2 nights on a weekend trip to Barcelona. We arrived 3 hrs before check in but only had to wait 20mins for a room to become available for us. There is free wifi throughout the hotel which is a great addition and the breakfast buffet, although not massive was very nice and fresh. It is located 2 minutes walk from Poble Sec metro station which will take you anywhere you need to go on your visit. All in all we were very impressed with the Evenia and would stay here again were we to make another trip to Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rocafort is located in a strategic area of the city, very close to the park and Montjuic fairgrounds, as well as to different cultural-touristic sightseeing.All its 51 rooms are fully equipped, with flat screen TV 32 ", desk area, safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and bathroom equipped with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and complimentary amenities.In addition, the hotel has an internet corner for use of our customers-without-charge, 24 hour reception, parking facilities, breakfast room with buffet breakfast, daily newspaper, bar service and meeting room facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Evenia Rocafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rocafort Barcelona, Catalonia
- Evenia Rocafort Hotel Barcelona