I booked this room because it was the most reasonably priced for the time we went to Barcelona. the hotel is a bit far out from ramblas but v close to the magic fountain. it is possible to walk to las ramblas in 20 minutes once you know the way. there are quite a few bars near this hotel cthere is also a metro station around the cornet and this is just one or two stops from the airport line. the roo
was way too small for 3 people. the third bed was really a camp bed with a mattress. we never opened the curtains as the view was an ugly shaft. the bathroom was very decent with bidet and bath. toiletries were basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Evenia Rocafort is located in a strategic area of the city, very close to the park and Montjuic fairgrounds, as well as to different cultural-touristic sightseeing.All its 51 rooms are fully equipped, with flat screen TV 32 ", desk area, safe, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and bathroom equipped with bathtub or shower, hairdryer and complimentary amenities.In addition, the hotel has an internet corner for use of our customers-without-charge, 24 hour reception, parking facilities, breakfast room with buffet breakfast, daily newspaper, bar service and meeting room facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Superbreak UK, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evenia Rocafort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Rocafort Barcelona, Catalonia
- Evenia Rocafort Hotel Barcelona