Excellent spacious room in an ideal Barcelona neighborhood. Close to metro train station and walking distance to most major attractions. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Hotel room and lobby was very funky and chic. Also very nice restaurant and coffee shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel that combines the traditional with the futuristic in a privileged environment: a building that is more than 100 years old with spectacular ceilings over seven metres high and spaces designed to surprise and enjoy. Its rooms, with an original glass shower in the room, are chameleon-like: you can change the colour depending on your mood. The passageways, full of enchantment and mystery, mutate with colour changes from the lights in the rooms. Enjoy our “Beyourself” and “Helpyourself” area in the common area where you can relax listening to music, reading any of our books or having a coffe, tea or water for free. Also, if you want to move about the city at your own pace, bicycles are available to rent. Once you try them, you won’t want to use any other transport in Barcelona. You can also enjoy our chic&basic tour, a two hour walk through Ciutat Vella in which we will mix history with some curiosities, as well as gastronomic and nightlife suggestions. Enjoy it on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays at 10:00am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your chic&basic Born Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chic And Basic Born Hotel
- Chic&Basic Born Hotel Barcelona, Catalonia
- Hotel Chic Basic Born