Olivia Plaza Hotel
Nouvel Hotel(Barcelona)
  • Restaurant
Hostal Lausanne(Barcelona)
2,247 results
All reviewsperfect locationla ramblathe hard rock cafesliding glass doorairport bustoilet and showertour busesfree upgradetourist busescatalunya squaremodern hotelbottle of cavahop on hopsuperior roomthe heart of the citywonderful hotelgothic quarter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed here for my Birthday. The hotel is in the perfect central location. Just off the famous Ramblas and 5mins to the Gothic Quarter. You can see most of the sights walking. Train station just opposite the hotel to go and see the Catherdral. Also the airport shuttle bus drops off and picks up just across the road.

Hotel was stylish and clean. Good choice of food at the buffet breakfast, A lovely outside court area to sit and have breakfast. They even left a bottle of champange and chocolate covered strawberries in the room for my birthday.

I would recommend this hotel for a weekend break. No need to get trains anywhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is a great hotel situated right in the heart of everything. Situated directly on the plaza catulanya where all the tour buses go from and at the top of La Ramblas we could get everywhere and see everything very easily from here. Our room was lovely and at the back of the hotel so no problems with noise. Very happy and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Two nights here on my own - loved the spacious room and bed ! Right in the middle of the action. I was exhausted when I arrived and loved watching the city from the comfort of my room. Staff always helpful - I had an issue with the bank and they were very helpful printing documents, faxing, etc. Breakfast OK.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed foe three nights in this wonderfully central hotel. We booked a wheelchair accessible room and whilst the bathroom was a little bit tight we managed. The hotel is fabulously central and just around the corner from Las Ramblas. The staff are genuinely nice and extremely helpful.
We will definitely visit again......highly recommended.

Room Tip: We had room 314. Only fault is that it was internal and had no window that opened for fresh air.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Recently returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel. Very spacious room we had a city view on the 4th floor and were not bothered by the noise, that some reviews mentioned was a problem. I have to say the bed was the most comfortable I've experienced difficult to leave. Location perfect for exploring the city and good transport links for the airport. Highly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: City view on a high floor
1  Thank Janie674