This is a delightful family run B&B. They treated us like we were family! So welcoming and interested in who you are and where you are from. Our room was spacious with a comfortable bed and a deep bath tub, plus the common room felt just like our own living room. You got the chance to meet and talk to the other guests at breakfast. The house is on a big hill, at the edge of the city. The view from the balcony was the city of Barcelona below, lovely. The bus dropped us off almost at the door (saving us the arduous walk up that hill) plus it took us to the Metro on the way down. Very convenient for us as we wanted to be away from the bustle of the city. The best part was that all the new TV's had a dual language function that allowed us to watch certain shows in English. We highly recommend this place as an alternative to a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very comfortable accomodation in the high zone of Barcelona with a great view of the city. Familiar and relaxed atmosphere. 3 rooms with ensuite bathroom, tv, DVD and wireless ADSL. Rooms can be double or triple. Dining and social room with tv, books and guides of Barcelona and Catalunya. Breakfast is included and is one of our best features. Dinner can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anita's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anita`s Bed And Breakfast
- Anita`s Hotel Barcelona
- Anita's Bed & Breakfast Barcelona, Catalonia