Barcelona is a wonderful city to visit. We arrived on the September 7th for a two day visit before our cruise departed September 9th. Ariadna replied quickly and promptly to our emails and is very conversant in English.
The B&B is located on Tibidabo Mountain and has spectacular views of Barcelona. Of course with these beautiful views, it also means that you must navigate the steep hills when going to and from the city. Metro is the way to go, only 7.45 Euro for a 10 ride ticket that you can share with your fellow travellers.
I must admit, like a previous submitter, I found the breakfast very light and a disappointment. I had read a number of reviews in their guest ledger about the great breakfast so anticipated a Spanish Omelet or something in that order. It was very light and was void of any fruit, bacon, ham, eggs, basically a light continental breakfast.
Ariadna is a delightful young lady and a wonderful host. The rooms are clean and more than adequate. The balcony is spectacular and so are the views. In spite of this, the light breakfast and steep hills are a deal breaker for me. Most people would really enjoy this spot though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very comfortable accomodation in the high zone of Barcelona with a great view of the city. Familiar and relaxed atmosphere. 3 rooms with ensuite bathroom, tv, DVD and wireless ADSL. Rooms can be double or triple. Dining and social room with tv, books and guides of Barcelona and Catalunya. Breakfast is included and is one of our best features. Dinner can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Anita's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anita`s Bed And Breakfast
- Anita`s Hotel Barcelona
- Anita's Bed & Breakfast Barcelona, Catalonia