I recently stayed at the BCN Fashion House for 7 nights, and had a lovely time! The rooms were clean, comfortable and equipped with a washbasin. The bathrooms were shared, but were cleaned everyday and kept immaculate. They also have a lovely sitting room, and an outdoor terrace/balcony area where you can chill out during both day and night. Although the Fashion House is a little bit difficult to find at first, once you get your bearings you can appreciate how fantastic the location is! You can reach Las Ramblas on foot within 10 minutes, then from there can get to Barceloneta (the beach) in another 15 minutes. The amazing La Sagrada Familia is also within walking distance, taking only 30 minutes at a leisurely stroll through beautiful tree-lined streets! The Urquinaona metro station is also located about 10 seconds walk away from the front door - excellent for if you wanted to travel a bit further away to go and see the many attractions which Barcelona has to offer (Such as Guell Park, which really is a must-see)! There are also several markets on that block, in addition to a number of cafes where you can have breakfast or lunch. They do provide a breakfast service too, which costs 6 euros each day or, if you have it everyday, it's 5 euros per day. Although I didn't actually eat breakfast here, it did look lovely!
The only thing that some people may find annoying are the showers (they are the type that you have to keep pressing at intervals to stay on), but everything else was so nice that this didn't really bother me at all!
If I return to Barcelona I would definitely stay at the Fashion House again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashion House is located in a fine 19th century building in the heart of Barcelona, a few steps away from the Paseo de Gracia and Plaça Catalunya, Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter.A careful renovation has added comfort and functionality to the ample spaces, keeping the atmosphere and enchantment of that period.The rooms are spacious and comfortable all equipped with heating and air conditioning. In addition you can also enjoy the common spaces such as a beautiful 100 sq meters terrace/garden and the large living room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your bcn Fashion House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bcn Fashion House Hotel Barcelona
- Bcn Fashion House Barcelona, Catalonia