Stayed for long weekend, very nice room and service. If the bar had been open in the evening would have given 5 stars, but may have been due to season. Metro 5-10 min walk away to reach any part of city. Local area quiet, chilled and relaxed just what we were looking for a welcome respite from the chaos of las ramblas. Rooms very modern, some of details could be improved, but not deal breakers will be back and would recommend for those wanting a more relaxed break. Almost braved the outside pool despite locals wearing jackets and scarves, but chickened out :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ground-breaking. Daring. Dream-like. Fun. That's the Eurostars Angli hotel in Barcelona city, the new hotel in the high part of Barcelona which, in its ambiance of the utmost comfort, peace and quiet, breaks the mould of classical hotel aesthetics. Beyond the concepts of design and innovation, the 4 stars hotel Barcelona Eurostars Angli is characterized by its exclusive tranquillity. Located in the highest part of the Sarria district, a particularly peaceful area on the slopes of the Tibidabo mountain, the hotel provides exquisite pleasures such as a relaxing pool set in the lawn, silhouetted on the skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Eurostars, LoveHolidays, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Angli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Angli Barcelona, Catalonia
- Eurostars Angli Hotel Barcelona