We stayed for 23 nights at Sagrada Familia Hotel (between 20 january and 12 february). The room was very clean, with fridge ( very little) .The staff were very helpful and friendly. Every day they cleaned the room and changed the towels (only if you put the towels you want change on the cuvette (lavabo)). The zone is very safe and close to the metro and Sagrada Familia. In the neighborough you can find many supermarkets, cafeterias, and vegetables and fruits shops. Recommandations:1-it is better to buy T 10 tickets (10,30 euros) for the public transport;
2- the supermarkets are opened every day until 21, excepted on Sundays, when are opened Supercor (Carrer Marina) and Sumo (Carrer Corsega). The Frutas and verduras markets are opened every day.
3-From the airport, the easyest and cheap ways to reach the hotel are: train to Estacio Sants and then the metro to Sagrada Familia Station (with the same ticket T10- they consider only one journey, but you must purchase the ticket at every entrance) or the bus 46 from the airport to Plaza Espanya and then the Metro to Sagrada Familia (the same costs, but you must change the metro).
When we were in the old town , we found a very good location to eat, close to Ramblas, on the street situated in front of Teatre Principal, at Made in Sicily (very very good and great slices of pizzas and others sicilians specialities with only 2 euros and a good profiterol with 1 euro)(you can find the exact adress on Tripadvisor).
There are many beautiful museums with free entrance on sundays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sagrada Familia is a comfortable establishment situated in the heart of Barcelona, with 84 rooms and only 3 minutes walking distance from the Sagrada Familia Cathedral, one of the most famous monuments in the world and work of art from the architect Antoni Gaudí. The hotel is also very close to another famous building declared a UNESCO heritage site: the Santa Creu i Sant Pau hospital. Suitable for business men and women, getaways or even families who want to enjoy the great hospitality of the city. We offer you the comfort, services and location you are looking for. All the rooms have been designed mixing modern design and simplicity with ornate decoration, a modern interpretation of comfort. We provide meeting and conference rooms with a capacity for up to 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Sagrada Familia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagrada Familia Hotel
- Sagrada Familia Barcelona
- Hotel Sagrada Familia Barcelona, Catalonia