The rooms were stylish and small, but very functional. The staff was accommodating. We have no complaints and would stay there again! (There are a lot of stairs.) The location was awesome... On Las Ramblas, next to a metro stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This guest house boasts an unbeatable location right on the iconic La Rambla, opposite the Liceu opera house, and includes free internet and a buffet breakfast. The Marenostrum's front desk can help you plan your day. On and around La Rambla, you will find many of the city's highlights, including the lively Boquería market and the Cathedral. Wander up the Rambla, past street performers and market stalls, to the city's heart of Plaça Catalunya. Alternatively, stroll down to Barcelona's beaches, a short walk away. The Hostal Marenostrum's en suite accommodation is functional and comfortable, including air conditioning, heating and soundproofing, for a restful stay. All bathrooms include a hairdryer. You can also make the most of 24-hour reception to explore the nightlife. Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, tapas and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hostal Mare Nostrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal Mare Nostrum Barcelona, Catalonia