Ally's Guest House
EuroPark Hotel(Barcelona)
US$239
US$217
  • Pool
All reviewsyogurtsagrada familiametro stationbreakfast roomshared bathroomother guestsevery morningcasa milatea coffeerecommend staying herenice breakfastlocation is greatspent nightsmain roadbarri gotictapasguesthouse
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My family, including our 2 children that are 5 & 7 years old, stayed in a family room to attend a wedding nearby. I worried about sharing a bathroom with small children, but even getting up during the night, the kids had no problem because one was always available when needed & in perfect condition. The room was bright and spotless with all the extra touches for comfort and convenience. The logistics were smooth, the reception was warm and welcoming, making us all feel instantly at home. The breakfast buffet included choices that made us all happy and ready for a day of adventure - thank you for a fantastic stay!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lia M
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The staff were friendly, the apartment is very nicely presented, and their is a sitting/ dining room offering coffee, tea, water and cake at all times. Breakfast is good with a nice selection. The downside was that our room was next to the dining area so the morning was noisy especially as they lay the tables for you. Also no towel rails in the bathroom. I liked the balcony and view at it was a great location. Sagrada Familia is very close by and its a long but easy walk to the centre, Catalunya.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My reservation at Ally's was the last week of December 2013 and into the New Year. I was very pleased with my stay at Ally's Guest House. The staff (Veronica and Graciela) were always accommodating. They are very friendly, helpful and they take very good care of the guests. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The location is great. Close to the metro and the bus, easy walks to La Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, The Gothic area, et al. I would stay here again if my travels take me to this beautiful city again. And I believe that will definitely happen!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bluezoom7
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Ally's Guest House is an excellent valued. The other guests were very friendly and diverse as well. Every morning, she puts out a breakfast buffet, with coffee, fruit and toast on request. Bathrooms are clean and efficient, and shared with the other guests.( have private bathrooms at other apartment). The staff very hepfull and friendy and the owner sits down with you to make recommendations and tell you about the city. The location is great - away from the noise and craziness of Las Ramblas, in the neighborhood of Eixample, just 50 meters from the Metro. It was just wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Marck M
Reviewed 1 January 2014

hello, we stayi with my family in Allys and I can only say thank you, All the comments we read on the internet were true, secure back this summer, staff very friendly, always helpful, cleanliness was perfect and the rooms are equipped with everything you need, I recommend it. very close to the most important tourist spots, the metro station is 70 meters.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple