Been to Barcelona a few times, stayed at this hotel for the first time.
Wow - this place is nice. This is a quality place. Our rooms were superb - everything you would expect from a 4* hotel and this is a good 4* (we have stayed at other supposed 4* hotels and the Barcelona Pullman Skipper puts them to shame).
Hotel is luxurious, fittings and decor excellent. Bedrooms, bathrooms, dressing gowns, slippers and toiletries all luxury. Large flatscreen tv with lots of channels. Mini-bar (pay extra). We even had a (side) view of the sea.
Breakfast was simply delicious - a full range of all the breakfast items you could wish for. Hot, cold, fresh fruit (excellent choice), drinks. Huge selection, far too much to list, but all quality and you really couldn't wish for more.
As you would expect, staff are also excellent - professional and helpful.
My brother used the pool and jacussi (even in February) and said it was lovely.
Location was superb - right by the marina and beaches. Some excellent restaurants nearby - some of our group loved the fresh seafood available. Main bus routes and the city tour buses run right outside.
This hotel is everything you could hope for in a top quality 4* hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend this place and we would definately return. The only negative was that the bar was pricey, but you couldn't really expect it to be cheap!
We didn't eat in the restaurant apart from the superb breakfast, but it looked good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelona, Port Olímpic, only 50 metres from the beach.An ideal location next to the beach and an excellent starting point, no matter what your reason for visiting Barcelona.Our prime location features fast connections to the airport and the main roads leading into the city. Taxis, the underground metro, buses and trams are just a few meters away from the hotel... plus a relaxing stroll alongside Barcelona's beautiful beaches will bring you to the world-famous Rambles. A 20-minute walk in the opposite direction will lead you to the new Diagonal Mar district with its famous Barcelona Forum Convention Centre, the flagship of the new Barcelona.All rooms are touched with contemporary design and are fully furnished and fitted to provide optimal comfort. The hotel's extensive common areas are filled with natural Mediterranean light and offer a luxurious view of our private interior garden.Our personalised service and commitment thrives on meeting your needs so that you can make the most of your stay in Barcelona.Pullman Barcelona Skipper is the ideal hotel that combines business and leisure, creating a product that can offer you the best in services and technology to ensure success, combined with premium recreation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Barcelona Skipper reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Barcelona Skipper Hotel Barcelona
- Ab Skipper Barcelona
- Hotel Ab Skipper
- Pullman Barcelona Skipper Catalonia