The H10 Casanova is a lovely place to stay.
The area is lovely and clean and very contemporary. The staff are ever so helpful and really do anything that they can. There is also the hotel bar near the reception area which is also very nice to have a quick drink before heading out for dinner or a nice cup of tea after a lovely dinner!!!
The rooms are really nice and newly decorated.
The shower is massive and you could probably fit like 6 people in there with no effort at all. Although some people complain about the water pressure we were perfectly fine and I would love to have that shower at home.
Our room had a lovely balcony and it was really nice to let the evening breeze into the room.
Coming from Britain, its considered almost a necessity to have a kettle, tea, coffee, iron and ironing board in the room. There was no facility for a kettle or tea and coffee in the room which was not a good thing for us. We have to ask for the iron and ironing board everyday of our stay which was a bit of a pain. Also due to the rest of Europe still allowing indoor smoking the hallways had a stale smoke smell which didn't really affect our room but it wasn't a nice smell when in the hall way.
There is a rooftop pool and bar - which is perfect for the day or night.
The hotel is also a ten minute walk to Placa Catluyna which is what the brits would consider the centre of town. From here you can catch the tourist buses and also find the top of La Rambla. We loved the location of the hotel as you were close enough to have everything you need at your footsteps but far enough to have peace and quiet at night.
All in all a fab place to stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few metres from Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and Les Rambles, H10 Casanova is located in a beautifully refurbished 18th century building. The hotel’s services include the new Sky Bar terrace with views of Barcelona, bright, elegant rooms, the delightful Ona Lounge, a Despacio Spa Centre and 7 meeting rooms. The comfortable rooms at the H10 Casanova have very modern and functional decor and are equipped with all the amenities needed to ensure a pleasant stay. The Ona Lounge offers a selection of fusion tapas and a menu specialising in cocktails and premium gin and tonics. Weekends are party time with live DJ sessions. And on summer evenings, relax with a cocktail at our 8th floor Sky Bar, as you admire the sunset over Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia