I brought my boyfriend here for 3 nights for his birthday. We enjoyed a lovely cool glass of champagne on arrival (which was very welcome after walking half a mile down the road in the wrong direction). The reception staff were very attentive and helpful and their use of the English language was much appreciated (as our Spanish is shocking).
Our room was on the 6th floor- very spacious and comfortable. I was a bit worried that the noise from the road would keep us up at night but there are two double glazed doors so we did not hear any traffic noise. The shower was lovely in terms of space and pressure, and the air con was a great relief after a day out. You can pay just under €3 for a kettle which is always welcome with us Brits!
One thing we were not aware of was a hotel tax which was implemented a while ago for hotels which are 3* and above, but this didn't amount to a great deal.
We didn't eat at the hotel but there are plenty of cafés and reassurance around. Las Ramblas is a short walk, and the port is at the end of this so the hotel is in a great location for these. We actually bought a two day metro pass to get around which we found useful as there are two Metro stops very close to the hotel.
We enjoyed our stay at the H10 Cassanova and would like to thank the staff as they really were excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few metres from Placa Catalunya, Passeig de Gracia and Les Rambles, H10 Casanova is located in a beautifully refurbished 18th century building. The hotel’s services include the new Sky Bar terrace with views of Barcelona, bright, elegant rooms, the delightful Ona Lounge, a Despacio Spa Centre and 7 meeting rooms. The comfortable rooms at the H10 Casanova have very modern and functional decor and are equipped with all the amenities needed to ensure a pleasant stay. The Ona Lounge offers a selection of fusion tapas and a menu specialising in cocktails and premium gin and tonics. Weekends are party time with live DJ sessions. And on summer evenings, relax with a cocktail at our 8th floor Sky Bar, as you admire the sunset over Barcelona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your H10 Casanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Casanova Hotel Barcelona
- Casanova By Rafael Hotel
- Casanova By Rafael Barcelona
- H10 Casanova Barcelona, Catalonia