“Bike: A tour on wheels”
Review of Secret Bike Tours

Secret Bike Tours
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Several tours are available at Barcelona but a bike gives you the opportunity to cover a bigger area. From the traditional neighborhoods of the Gotic and the Raval to the beach. If you are at Barcelona and time is a restriction for you, this a good tour. With 3 hours you get a good view of the historic Barcelona's downtown.

1  Thank Juan_Domenech
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had a great time with friends, wonderfull way to see the city. The guide was very patient and knownledgeable

David B, Manager at Secret Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

We are very glad that you enjoyed the tour. Barcelona has so many secrets, and we are proud to show them!

Thanks and see you soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Great way to see the city and find new spots , especially if you are just here for a few days, good for family with Kids who are comfortable with bikes, great family event.

Thanks a lot for your review! Yes, we try to show those spots in Barcelona that are usually only known by the locals. And, as our groups are small, we can adapt the pace to the needs of a family with kids.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Today I went on this bike ride across Barcelona. I have lived almost all my life here but I had never done this before. And it's enjoyable! Riding a bicycle Barcelona is no longer a big city, it's a town where everything is at a reasonable distance.

I took this tour with some friends including their children. We had a lovely and sunny day. The pace was very comfortable and the bikes were in very good shape. Our guide was especially kind and she took us to many places around the city. I even learnt a couple of things I didn't know.

If you want to discover places in Barcelona in a relaxed and healthy way this can be an option.

1  Thank Josepito

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. As a starting company, we do appreciate any suggestion from our customers to improve our service, and to continue to show those places of Barcelona that are usually least-known by the tourists.

Thanks again,