“Amazing Stay - Amazing room”
Review of Soho Hotel

Soho Hotel
Ranked #82 of 517 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed 26 June 2013

This was the third time I stayed at this hotel. Booked a terrace room on-street this time. The room and the terrace were just AMAZING. Very big, extremely clean, nice staff. Location is just wonderful. Breakfast is also great, with good choice and good fruit. Booked again for end of June and hope to get the on-street terrace room again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (2,284)

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed in last year so this review is based on our experiences then. We couldn't fault the hotel, room or service received whilst there at all. Its located centrally to the Ramblas, which is a 10 - 15 minute walk away. Its also very close to the drop off point for the bus service that runs from the airport which takes out all the hassle of getting trains or taxis. We would have no hesitation in staying here again when we visit Barcelona again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garethvb
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Pros
- Room: They were quite stunning for a boutique hotel. Loved the color combination and how the room had been decorated. Very clean from our bed to the bathrooms. We never heard any noises as some people complained. If you close the balcony door at night, you should be able to eliminate the noise.
- Food: We never got a chance to try out the breakfast there. However, I will recommend the desert store across the hotel. The deserts, drinks and especially the chocolate was to die for.
- WiFi: It worked perfectly fine for us.
- Staff: They were absolutely amazing. Everyone was so helpful when we needed help finding a restaurant, metro stop or any sightseeing area. The staff at the reception spent good 10-15 minutes showing us each location we would ask every morning :).
- Transportation: There is a metro of 2 minute walking distance. We took a taxi from the airport which came to about 30 euros.

Cons
- Location: I found the hotel to be a distant from the main hub of attractions. This is from a first time tourist perspective to Barcelona. As for our first time, I would've preferred to stay in las ramblas neighborhood which is where all the restaurants, attractions were. We had to take the metro(s) to all the restaurants and attractions. It takes about 30 minutes to walk to las ramblas or a 30 minute walk to la pedrera.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I stayed at SOHO Barcelona for 4 nights in the middle of June, and loved it! The staff were all so friendly at all hours of the day. Not just friendly, but always happy and keen to go the further mile to improve my visit to Barcelona when out and about. The rooms were immaculate, clean and just so cool/trendy. The pool was amazing too, had a great time there especially helped by the excellent weather while I was there. I will definitely be staying at SOHO Barcelona next time I go there! Thank you to all the staff :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed at soho hotel a few years ago and still remember it from time to time. The roof pool is stunning, the location in Gran Via is convenient, the staff was sooo friendly, my room was beautiful with lot of natural light, the bed was super comfy, the bathroom was huge and minimalistic, omg the breakfast in the backyard...seriously one of the best hotels I've ever been, 120 % recommended. I go to barcelona like twice a year but I stay at my boyfriend's familyhouse, they are lovely people, but sometimes Iam tempted to stay at Soho instead :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My girlfriend and I spent our anniversary at the Soho Hotel. It's in a great central location, only a 10 minute walk (for most) to la ramblas and the central placa catalunya. I only know basic Spanish which is enough to get by but the staff were extremely helpful and spoke very good English. The rooms were modern and very comfortable to be in, the hotel had a sort of stylish "swagger" about it. Would be great for couples, families and even those in Barcelona on business.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Soho Hotel in Barcelona is a great hotel.

The rooms are spacious and the decor is very trendy.

Its situated in a prominent location
- Aerobus station is located 2 minutes away from the hotel (you can take aerobus from airport to the hotel..it more reasonable around €5.00pp and safe compared to hiring a taxi cab)
- Metro station "Urgell" is located next to the hotel
-10 mints walking distance to La Ramblas

The hotel staff were fluent in English. I dealt with Mr. Tejasvi Gonga and he was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple