Adored this place! Sergio and Muhanned were extremely helpful and courteous. A tightly run but very accomodating ship from Check in to Check out. Very clean and comfy decor.The single rooms are small and not well lit but typical of Europe, but they have all the modern conveniences, plenty of mirrors for us gals and the biggest perk was the an en-suite bathroom for those who don't want to share private moments! Breakfast is served at your liesure and the presentation is charming. There is also a lovely shared Terrace alive with plant and flora that can be utilized during certain hours which I found to be a great place to sit with a glass of wine and unwind. This is a real find and great value for the money. And the location is perfect! Central to everything so all is within walking distance but also close to Plaza Catalunya, bus and Metro stops. There is also a Supermarket 1/2 block away for those who like to stock up on in room necessities. Also very secure and safe (esp for those traveling alone) with 24/7 thumbprint hotel access - so no key to lug around. And they offer other luxuries like in room Massage and Airport transfers, for a price of course. See below room recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia