We opted for this quaint boutique hotel filled with the owner Abel's prized collections of antiques. The place was well-maintained. Danny helped us check in with state of the art fingerprint reader that we didn't even have to carry the key for the building. One day, Abel offered to take us to an antique flea market. We went in his fantastic red and white 1955 Ford Fairlane learning more about Barcelona and his life in this fantastic city! The location of this hotel is so awesome. It's two blocks away from the Plaza Catalunya and the subway (in construction) station is a block or two away. Danny recommended incredible Ciudad Condal (Ciutat Comtal in Catalan) for tapas. Abel recommended the best paella seafood place called 7 Portes... He said this is where he would go if he is having paella. Incredible hosts and fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia