My wife and I spent 7 days in mid-February at this great small hotel. It is decidedly NOT a business-class hotel. No fitness center, elevator or restaurant/lounge, precisely why I would not hesitate to return or recommend. Abel, Sergio and the staff are as pleasant and accomodating as one could imagine. We were in room 102, with a delightful enclosed balcony from which we viewed the bustle of the city awakening each morning while enjoying our terrific, filling and lovingly presented breakfast.
Character, and charm abound in this welcome retreat.
We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia