As a single woman traveler I was looking for a smaller hotel that I would not feel like just another number -- and L'Antic Espai met all my expectations.
During my four night stay -- I felt that someone was always looking out for my best interest/comfort - from having coffee and breakfast offered to me when I arrived -- even when it was past breakfast time- to help/comfort with a small personal matter. Also good dinning recommendations and great general knowledge of Barcelona (which I fell in love with)
Don't be put off by outside of building (it looks like a plain office/residential building). If possible ask for a room with access to the terrace - the rooms are bigger and eating breakfast on the terrace is divine. The bed was really comfortable and the rooms and bathrooms are kept very clean---
The location is really great - as you can walk to a lot of sights/metro - but away from a lot of the city noises.
Some minor issues -- It's a small b &b - some don't expect fancy ammenities - there is one computer for guest use/ towels are not big & fluffy and small TVs - Also, the rooms are pretty close to one another so you might hear noises from other rooms/common rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L´Antic Espai arises after a dream of creating in Barcelona a special space with an old world charm. we create an place in which always, we wished to enjoy a pleasant stay and where you feel like in your own house. Our services and personalized treatment will make you to remember and miss us for ever in all trips you plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hostal L' Antic Espai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal l` Antic Espai Hotel Barcelona
- Hostal L' Antic Espai Barcelona, Catalonia