“Recommended hotel!”

Ranked #14 of 513 Hotels in Barcelona
London, United Kingdom
“Recommended hotel!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My review in this hotel is very excellent, nice location, clean and has spacious room. The staff is professional, helpful. friendly and good service. I will highly recommended this to my friends and family!.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank James H
Yolanda C, Director Hotel at Catalonia Square, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear guest,
First at all thank you very much for the time you spend written your comments about our hotel, it is helps us to improve our service.
I am very happy to know that your stayed with us was fine and I hoppe to see you again very soon.

Best regards,

Yolanda Caba

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I don't usually write reviews but this is an exception - for an exceptional hotel.
Rooms and bathrooms were big, clean and modern. The staff were all helpful !!
(I remember Gema in particular). The hotel is a stone's throw away from Plaça de
Catalunya. Breakfast buffet was good + free snacks in the lobby during the afternoon.
Can't go wrong here.

4 Thank jenny_s_lopez
Yolanda C, Director Hotel at Catalonia Square, responded to this review, 2 May 2014

Best regards,

erding
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Location superb. Staff exceptionally friendly and very helpful. New hotel, very well appointed, stylish, very clean. We were given an immediate upgrade to a Junior Suite from one of our 2 booked double rooms, and given a complimentary breakfast on the first morning as a test. We can confirm the breakfast buffet to be excellent, one of the best we have ever come across and ultimately great value in the end. The Airport buses A1 and A2 have their terminus 50 meters away on Catalonia Square. Really great hotel and a great location.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel is pin-drop quiet. We slept with all the windows wide open. Junior Suites include...
3 Thank dublinerding
Yolanda C, Director Hotel at Catalonia Square, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you on behalf of the entire Hotel for your comments. These type of comments allow us to improve our service every day.We hope to see you soon at the Hotel.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent hotel, great location, spacious and modern room. Very friendly staff and service. 100% return and I would highly recommend. Enjoyed our stay so much!
However, my husband left his blue jacket in our room #506 (check out on 14 Apr), just wonder if the hotel staff found it?

3 Thank dadasun
Dear guest,

We would like to thank you on behalf of the entire Hotel for your comments. These type of comments allow us to improve our service every day. We would like to inform you that we have found your blue jacket, we will send you a private mail.We hope to see you soon at the Hotel.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Right in the centre, the airport bus drops off across the road, bars, shops & restaurants are all moments away. The hotel is clean and modern, the shower was fantastic. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I visited with my brother but this would be a great hotel for a couple having a city break.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Barce
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

All I can say is wow....this hotel opened in mid February and wasn't on my original list of places to stay....I chose it over several much more expensive and well known hotels...I was not disappointed....from the moment I got here and was brought to my eighth floor room with an expansive balcony and views of the sea, to the Le Seu cathedral, to Placa de Catalunya, I was not disappointed...the entire staff, but particularly, Fabian, of the wait staff, couldn't have been more courteous or helpful....the location is unequaled....definitely 10/10 for value, location and staff.... Did I mention the private pool on my balcony?

Stayed April 2014
5 Thank Ron Q
Yolanda C, Director Hotel at Catalonia Square, responded to this review, 7 April 2014