We've just come back from a 4 day break in Barcelona staying at the Villa Emilia and felt we had a very good stay with great value. The position on Trip Advisor says a lot. We got a cab to the Rocafort metro as the driver didn't know where this hotel was and we knew it was close so we walked the 50 or so yards to the hotel from there. Many have mentioned just how close the underground is and because it's in a quiet area it's a massive plus. Still, we walked a few times to the main tourist area which took around 30mins. The open top bus tour is fantastic in the city as points of interest are spread around and the hotel gave us a discount for 2 days travel on it...... one stop is only 10 mins walk away so although this hotel isn't right it the busy areas, getting around is easy. Staff were excellent and friendly including the cleaners who were always smiling. It's extremely clean and would definitely recommend to any travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia