Would like to thank the staff here for making this a lovely stay. The hotel completely delivers. It's nice to not be slap bang in the middle of the maddening crowds and noisy streets of the more popular tourist locations. However this is a super base, with great transport, stones throw from Rocafort Metro, and an easy walk to many popular sights. With a charming roof terrace, great food and wine and an interesting neighbourhood to explore, L'Eixample, Garcia and the stunning gardens of Montjuic, you can't go wrong. Next door is a fab deli called Casanova which is perfect for grabbing some tasty bits for a picnic somewhere. Rooms are very comfortable and even though ours was on the road there was no traffic disturbance at all. Not the cheapest digs, but plenty to reckomend itself and worth every penny!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia