I have now stayed at Villa Emilia 3 times. All were positive experiences. The most recent time, we visited Barcelona in summer time, and was able to utilize, probably the coolest part of the hotel, the roof top lounge and patio. We had a romantic drink late in the evening under the warm Barcelona summer air. It was wonderful.
The decor of the Emilia is definitely modern. I do find that they balance it out with some soft pastel colors to make it more welcoming than traditional modern design. Staff was friendly and helpful. While it is not in the most posh neighborhood, it is close to the Roquefort subway station which touch the major lines.
All in all, taking into consideration the lower rates, it is the best value for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia