Well hurray for trip advisor. So pleased with our choice. Excellent service from all the friendly staff. Especially the waiters and the lady on reception who always had smiles on their faces and went the extra mile to keep us happy. The room was lovely and immaculately kept, with heating / ventilation that actually worked. The free early evening coffee and tea for residents was a nice touch too. Managed to get a look at the roof top bar but the unseasonable weather (for Barcelona) drove us back downstairs. Will use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia