Very nice boutique hotel located in a safe and convenient neighborhood. The rooms are nice and the service is excellent. I loved the modern decor and the personal touches like the free bottle of wine upon arrival. Additionally, the staff went above and beyond to help me with my travels around town. The very friendly gentleman at reception even put my tour on his credit card since I was having trouble with mine. His gesture saved me HOURS as I was able to quickly access the attraction and even make it to another before my flight. Above and beyond - great service! :)
The only criticism I have is that they are in need of MORE staff. There were a few times that I had to wait quite a while to be taken care and on one occasion I had to go down to reception to get something (vs. having it brought to my room).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia