Thanks to TripAdvisor reviews, we spent three nights at Villa Emilia a few weeks ago. Attractive boutique hotel with attentive, helpful staff. We were delighted with the location - quieter neighborhood, but short walk to the sites - especially lovely Montjuic Park and fabulous Miro Museum and an even shorter walk to two metro stops. We would not have been happy had we stayed on the crowded Las Ramblas. Room was well appointed & bed was very comfortable. Appreciated having a safe in the room. Liked the afternoon coffee/ pastry refreshments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Hotel Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia