Not a great welcome on arrival . Room was nice and comfortable , bathroom was stylish with plenty of mirrors , toiletries and a hair drier. The shower was good but it had no door at the end and the water kept splashing on the floor tiles that became very slippery and dangerous .(I would advice that a curtain be put there). It would have been good to have a tea/coffee making facility on the room. Very nice to be able to go to the bar on the terrace to relax and chill out with a glass of wine. Position of the hotel is good as not very far from the center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia