Villa Emilia is a very nice hotel. The location is probably the best thing about this place - it is walking distance from Plaza de España and to a nearby metro station. It is also quite private and very nice for couples.
The staff is helpful and friendly but they won't bother you unless you call upon them or ask for assistance. I actually felt that the staff can be a bit more attentive and welcoming (particularly at check-in).
The rooms are nice and cozy and the beds are comfortable. The offer free wifi in the rooms but it was just so slow and unreliable.
Overall, it was a rather pleasant stay and the hotel certainly qualifies as a pretty solid 4-star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Emilia is a modern property situated in a prime location in the heart of Barcelona, perfect for business travelers and holidays trips. Its 53 double guestrooms are fully equipped and decorated with exquisite taste. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean food in the Zinc-Bar, lounge on our famous Terrace, enjoying live DJ/music and cocktails, or organize special events and meetings in the Salon Rojo and El Privat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Emilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Emilia Hotel Barcelona
- Villa Emilia Barcelona, Catalonia