Stayed four nights in deluxe room which had a great view ,air con was working but was either to cold or to hot even after adjustment,electric socket behind the glass bedroom door was coming away from the wall,deep scratches on wood surround around door area,food stains on sofa,water leaked from shower into toilet area and dangerous step out shower onto tiles which had no slip mat which I nearly slipped over.
Breakfast was 25 Euro each !which we declined on and used bar and supermarket behind the big electric retail shop( on right of the hotel as come out)/ between big apartment blocks.
Metro unlimited travel including buses/tram 24 Euro each for four days which was five minute walk.
We could have complained but we just wanted to see Barcelona.
5 star prices for a 3 star room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Barcelona Tower hotel, formerly known as Hesperia Tower, is in Barcelona’s new business and financial district, between the airport and the city center. It’s just minutes from the fairgrounds too. As for the building itself, it’s a real city landmark, complete with a fabulous glass-roof cupola. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Barcelona Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Hotel Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Barcelona
- Hesperia Tower Hotel Barcelona
- NH Collection Barcelona Tower Catalonia